Kansas Replace Title | Car-Title.org

Replace Car Title

Replacing your Car Title

You need a title in order to sell your vehicle, so if your car title has been lost or stolen, you have no choice but to replace it. In that case, you've come to the right place. We will walk you through the process of getting your car title replaced as quickly and painlessly as possible. Just select your state and click "Get Started."

Replace Lost or Stolen Title in Kansas

How to replace your lost title in Kansas

If you lost your title in Kansas or it was stolen or damaged you can replace it. You cannot buy or sell a vehicle without a title.


If you are mailing it out, mail to:

You have the option to submit the application and fees at your local county treasurer's motor vehicle office or mail the package to:

Kansas Department of Revenue
Division of Vehicles
915 SW Harrison, Room 159
Topeka, Kansas 66626-0001

*Make sure to indicate on the form that you are applying for a duplicate title.